Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Reza/Payam

Friday, March 31, 2006

Hello Again,

I have been so busy this past week but I am fortunate to have today off to revise some of the anatomy that we have learnt! Dissection is very interesting and it has helped me learn lots more anatomy - it is hard work, however, and standing up for such long periods of time means I go home tired most days! We have an exam for this in one week time and I hear that it's usually hard.

My exam result from my last exam isn't back yet, and will probably take a few weeks.

How are you Reza? I hope you are well. Thank you for the picture you put up - I really like the way you have captured the patterns of the water. How are all the norouz celebrations going? Is university closed for norouz too?

Bye and Khodahafez,

Payam

posted by Payam @ 12:18 pm   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I Power Blogger