Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Reza/Payam

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Here are some holiday snaps as promised - these ones are from the temple of Poseidon at Sounion about an hour from Athens - the sunset was truly beautiful. More to come...



-------------------------------------

The weather has (finally) begun to feel a bit spring-like here. What an awful winter. Of course, as soon as the weather starts getting better, revision has to start too - only a little while to go until the end of year exams!

-----------------------------

I am planning on a trip to Italy (hehe, I feel like I am doing so much travelling recently) with some friends over the summer. I hope it takes off and we go - and it looks like it will work out. I have wanted to go for ages and it will be a nice chance to see. I have been following the election there closely, waiting to see who will be confirmed as prime minister...

------------------------------

Every two weeks during year one and two at medical school, we have a placement (Medicine in Society - 'MedSoc'). This aims to improve our understanding of patient interactions, give us some patient contact and help us understand more about healthcare in a broader, more practical sense. It is interesting, even if at times it feels that things aren't working how we want them to.

Of course, this has to be assesed. This is done by a professional conduct evauation, a project and a case presentation. I have to work on this project over easter (I have done an audit, making criteria for what should be included in all letters leaving the team and then assesing whether they are being included).

------------------------------

I have my driving test on Friday and I *hope* it will go well. It would be nice to pass at the first attempt so I can get on with other things - I am trying to cram a few extra lessons this week while I am off.

Anyway, this post has become very long so I had best leave. Hopefully Reza will post on here soon.

Best Wishes and Khodahafez,

Payam Posted by Picasa

posted by Payam @ 4:56 pm   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I Power Blogger