Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Reza/Payam

Friday, April 07, 2006

Holiday

Hello,

I had my (hard) dissection exam today - you wouldn't think true/false questions could be all that challenging, but they can! The module as a whole was interesting; with less anatomy teaching happening here in the UK, this was a great opportunity to learn some of the things which are not core. When I go back, it will be our 'Human Sciences and Public Health' module - a mix of Ethics, Sociology and other similar subjects. All of them are areas I am interested in so I look forward to it.

The University has closed for the Easter holidays now. I go on vacation to Greece tommorow. I am really looking forward to it - the weather looks perfect for exploring the sights (20 degrees C). It should be interesting.

The end of year exams are approaching, and the second week of the holidays will be a good point to start some decent revision for these. Best get a good start early on so I am not left cramming at the last minute.

The weather here has been awful this year - after 10 years of warmer than average weather during March, a year with average temperatures seems really cold! Things have got a bit better and hopefully, by the time I get back, spring will be in full flow.

Anyway, I had best go and pack!

Best Wishes and Khodahafez,

Payam

P.S., here is a picture of our haft-seen this year. Hope you like it!

 Posted by Picasa

posted by Payam @ 2:05 pm   

1 Comments:

At 3:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is quite cool actually! Im impressed you guys are actually keeping it up :D I know if were up to me...:P Been interesting reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I Power Blogger