Skip navigation.

1 2 1

IRAN: Reza/Payam

Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm Back!

Hello All, Salam Reza,

Well, I am back from Athens now (arrived about an hour ago). Sorry about the long delay in posting - I didn't have time to get to a computer while I was away. It was really great - got to see lots of the important archeological sites which was quite interesting. There's lots of history between Greece and Iran. I will write more about it and put up some pictures soon, when I have finished unpacking.

Other than that, it is now easter weekend here which means that the shops are mostly closed for a weekend (this is less the case than it used to be, with all shops closed all weekend apparently - although I can't remember this). I usually use the extended weekend as a chance to rest, be with family and indulge in chocolate! Good fun.

I hope you are well, Reza. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Bye and Khodahafez,

Payam

posted by Payam @ 5:37 pm   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I Power Blogger